Well — I’m at it again. For me, these annual bucket lists are a testament to the old adage, “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.” I’ve made two previous lists and unfortunately only made little dents in them. This year, sitting in the gardens outside Les Jardins du Luxembourg in France I wrote my third annual bucket list.
25 is my year ladies and gentlemen. I will succeed! I think the key to this one is I actually wrote it around my birthday… not 6 months into the year!
Without further ado, here’s 25 things I want to accomplish before I turn 26!
- Make and follow a monthly budget
Live in France for a month– Done!
- Hang a gallery wall
- Read 12 books
- Sketch once a week, even if it sucks
- Make homemade bread
Paint a painting– Done! Vote for the first time in the Federal Election– Done!
- Design 3 wedding suites
- Float down the Pembina River
- Start a seasonal capsule wardrobe
- Try 3 new foods
- Plant a vegetable garden
- Pay off all my credit cards
- Create a Paris travel book
- Finish decorating + organizing my bedroom/office
- Try three new cookie recipes
Tile the kitchen backsplash– Done
- Document each week in Project Life
- Try 6 new dinner recipes
- Finish a crocheted blanket
- Attend a letterpress workshop
- Finally learn a song on the piano
- Try 5 new restaurants
- the cheesecake cafe
- Thang Long Vietnemese Cuisine
- JOEY South Common
- To be determined…