I’ve been looking for some series to start posting on the blog and came across this awesome list series for 2015 by sister bloggers Kate and Gillian of Clear the way and Chez Gillian after seeing Ashley’s wonderful list. There’s a multitude of lists out there, but I like that this particular series is one list per month – so I’m hopping on board!
Like Ashley, this list is perfectly timed for me as I just had some awesome potential trip planning conversations yesterday with one of my dearest friends. This month’s list is Ideal Travel Destinations.
Without further ado, here’s my ideal travel destinations:
- London, England – though I’ve already travelled here, I just can’t get enough. I want to go back so badly.
- Paris, France – this is the particular topic of conversation that came up yesterday. Imagine a month living in Paris, submersed in the culture, learning to make macarons and speak french. I can’t wait. Here’s hoping!
- Santorini, Greece – have you seen all those blue roofs? Enough said.
- California – driving down the coast seems far too picturesque to not do at least once.
- Aushwitz, Poland
- Vancouver, and Tofino, BC
- And every other Canadian Province/Territory at least once
- Basically all of Europe
I just love to travel and explore different cultures and worlds. I would love to hear your lists of ideal travel destinations! Also, please share where you have been and any places you think I should aspire to travel to!
And of course, be sure to check out the other lists and feel free to join in on the fun and link up!